First off, if you haven't read our full review of 1xBet, we suggest you do that first. And then come back here because here we cover the important bits about making deposits at 1xBet.
- 1xBet Deposit Methods
- 1xBet Deposit using Netbanking
- 1xBet Deposit using UPI
- 1xBet Deposit using PayTM
- 1xBet Deposit using Credit Cards
- 1xBet Deposit using IMPS
- 1xBet Deposit using IMPS
- 1xBet Deposit using IMPS
How to deposit money in 1xBet from India
Let's take a look at the general steps you need to take to make a deposit at 1xBet. Detailed information for some of the most popular banking options are further below.
Needless to say, you first need an account and be signed into it. As long as that is the case, depositing is easy enough:
- Click on 'My Account' and then 'Deposit' (Note: your currency should be INR, which you would have selected upon registration, otherwise change it in 'Account Settings')
- Select the banking method you want to use
- Enter the amount you wish to deposit
- Complete all details required for your chosen method
- Click on 'Confirm' to process the transaction
It is possible for your preferred banking method to be unavailable, either due to technical reasons or because it is not available in your region. In that case you need to opt for a viable alternative.
Available 1xBet Deposit Methods in India
We've pointed out in our full review that 1xBet has a ton of banking options, and we are not going to cover ever single one of them here. The full list and all details are available over at 1xBet, of course, but we will focus on the most popular banking methods for customers in India.
1xBet Deposit Using Netbanking
- Minimum deposit INR 500, maximum deposit INR 50,000
- It takes between 15 minutes and an hour for your funds to appear in your 1xBet account
- Once you selected Netbanking, you’ll be given all available banks for this deposit method, including ICICI Bank, Axis Bank, State Bank of India as well as others
- You will then be taken to your Internet Banking page to enter your details and confirm the amount you wish to deposit
- Once confirmed, you will be redirected to 1xBet – the whole process can take up to 5 minutes to complete
1xBet Deposit Using UPI
- Minimum deposit INR 350, maximum deposit INR 50,000
- Your funds usually appear within 15 minutes to an hour in your 1xBet account
- Using UPI as a deposit method means you need to enter the 12-digit Ref ID/Transaction ID/Payment ID from your banking app or receipt in order to complete the deposit
- Since it is a little less involved, it only takes about two minutes when using this method
1xBet Deposit Using PayTM
- Minimum deposit INR 600, maximum deposit INR 70,000
- Once again, it takes between 15 minutes and an hour for your funds to appear in your 1xBet account
- But this method also only takes about two minutes as you will only need your PayTM details to login and confirm the transaction
1xBet Deposit Using Credit Cards
- Minimum deposit about INR 80 (or whatever the equivalent of USD1 is at a given time)
- Credit card transaction are processed instantly and therefore funds show up in your 1xBet account right away
- This option is particularly convenient as you can safe your preferred Visa or MasterCard in your 1xBet account, though you don’t have to, which means it takes longer to complete the transaction
- If you have saved a credit card in your account, you only need to add the CVC number again, confirm the deposit amount and your finished
1xBet Deposit Using Neteller
- Minimum deposit INR 80 (or the currency equivalent of USD1)
- As usual, selecting Neteller as your deposit method means you will be redirected to the Neteller site to enter your ID and password to process the transaction. Once you “Complete Order” you are redirected to 1xBet. This will take up to 5 minutes.
- Your deposit will be instant and reflect both in your 1xBet and your Neteller account.
1xBet Deposit Using IMPS
- Minimum deposit INR 350, maximum deposit INR 35,000
- Similarly to Netbanking, IMPS will be available for a bunch of different methods such as PayTM, GPay, PhonePe and other methods; you will be redirected accordingly, which means it takes a few minutes to complete the process
- The transaction will take between 15 minutes and an hour until your funds appear in your account
1xBet Deposit Using GPay
- Minimum deposit INR 300, maximum deposit INR 50,000
- This works quickest if you have a GPay account with a saved payment method (card or another e-Wallet); you simply enter your GPay details, confirm your password and amount you want to deposit – this takes no more than two minutes
- Here it also takes between 15 minutes and an hour for the funds to appear in your 1xBet account
1xBet Deposit Using Cryptocurrencies
- Minimum INR 80 (or the equivalent of USD1)
- 1xBet features just about any cryptocurrency out there, though the process is the same for each one; you will always need your transaction ID to process the deposit, which then shows up instantly in your 1xBet account
- Using crypto ensures complete anonymity and safety
What else might you want to know about depositing at 1xBet?
It is possible to deposit in cash at 1xBet, though you basically need to find a 1xBet vendor or office in order to do that.
The terms and conditions state that you should not deposit and withdraw funds without placing bets as this could result in further investigation and be considered money-laundering.
As usual, 1xBet prefers customers to use the same method to make deposits and withdrawals, so be sure to check whether your favourite deposit method is also available for withdrawals. This will prevent further hassles once you want to withdraw your winnings.
100% up to ₹2,500