Betway launches bank transfer for Indian players
Are you having trouble depositing money to online bookmakers? Well you are not alone. India especialle has seen its share of difficulties due to unclear regulations.
But have no fear.
So far we are seeing a very high success rate with this new deposit option from Betway. Its the old fashioned bank transfer, but with a twist that makes your funds available much faster. We have included a step by step instruction for you to follow.
What is Bank Transfer?
Bank Transfer is a secure payment method that allows you to fund your Betway account directly from your bank account, and easily withdraw from your Betway account to your bank account.
How do I deposit with Bank Transfer?
Follow these simple steps to make a deposit with Bank Transfer:
1. Log in and click on your username in the top right corner of the screen.
2. Select “Deposit” from the list of options.
3. Click "Bank Transfer”, and then click "Continue”.
4. Select an amount to deposit (INR only) and click “Confirm”.
Minimum deposit amount: ₹ 500
5. You’ll see the banking details on the screen, along with a step-by-step guide on how to transfer the funds.
6. Make a Transfer to the account provided, with your Betway USERNAME as a REFERENCE/REMARK.
Use Immediate Payment Service (IMPS) to avoid delays.
Deposit in INR only.
7. Once you’ve made the transfer, attach your proof of payment and select the “Upload” button.
The file must be smaller than 10mb and must be JPEG, JPG, PDF or PNG file types.
8. Once you’ve uploaded your proof of payment, you’ll be able to view your deposits made in last 72 hours.
Please note: when transferring funds, the name registered to your bank account must match the name on your Betway account.
I closed my banking page, how do I upload my proof of payment?
Repeat the first three steps above.
Select “Upload” under “Already deposited? Upload proof here.”
You’ll see your previous uploaded files and outstanding ones. Here you can attach your proof of payment.
When will my funds reflect in my Betway account?
Betway will take a brief period to clear your funds into your Betway account, however, deposits with Bank Transfer can take up to 24 hours to clear. Please use Immediate Payment Service (IMPS) to avoid delays. And don't be surprised if its faster :)