Betway's Boundary Money Back Special - BBL 2018-19 Promotion
The Big Bash League 2018-19 is starting today and the anticipation is quite high for cricket lovers around the world. The betting sites are getting ready for this season as well and some are offering great promotions that punters can make use of if they are looking to bet on the BBL.
One of the bookmakers that have already started with this is Betway, who now offer a 'Boundary Money Back Special' to all their players, both new and old. With this special promotion, you have the chance to get back your wager on a match if the final ball of the match is a boundary.
Let us explain a bit more
Boundary Money Back Special
The promotion is simple enough:
Place a bet on any of the selected matches, and if your bet loses, and the final ball of the match is hit for a boundary, you will get a refund on your bet as a Free Bet, up to a maximum of ₹1,000.
The selected matches are currently the first 3 matches of the BBL:
- Wednesday 19th December - Brisbane Heat v Adelaide Strikers - Big Bash League
- Thursday 20th December - Melbourne Renegades v Perth Scorchers - Big Bash League
- Friday 21st December - Sydney Thunder v Melbourne Stars - Big Bash League
There are some other terms that you need to be made aware of before you try this out:
- Maximum Free Bet awarded: ₹1,000 (or currency equivalent).
- You can only use singles. Both In-Play and Pre-Match bets are allowed on the selected matches.
- Minimum odds needs to be at least 1.50.
- It is only the first bet that is placed that is eligible for this promotion.
There are more terms to this, and the free bet you get as a refund follows the standard free bet terms stated on Betway's website.
The offer is only available to accounts from India and this offer cannot be combined with other promotions, like enhanced price offers for example.
Be sure to take full advantage of this offer if you are looking to bet on the BBL. So be sure that your first bet is the one you want to be eligible for this promotion. I would recommend a higher odds bet maybe, and at least one you intend to bet at least ₹1,000 on as well. That way it is more likely that you get to take advantage of this offer.
It is worth noting that it isn't that likely to have a boundary with the final ball. Seems about 1/3 of the matches end with that, so be aware of that when going in with this that it is merely an extra bet you have riding on this if you should lose your first one.
And it is free, and who doesn't like free stuff?