These rules apply to anyone who signs up for OnlineCricketBetting.net's Cricket Betting Competition.
Our sitewide terms and conditions and Cricket Betting Competition terms and conditions apply as well.
- The purpose of the Cricket Betting Competition is to correctly predict match winners in cricket matches.
- A player may make one prediction on the outcome of each cricket match that is to be counted during the tournament. This will be done on the prediction page when you login.
- Test matches: These bets are so-called 'Draw no bet'. This means in cases of a drawn Test match, no one wins in the competition and the prediction is considered a push.
- A correct prediction is worth 1 point, while a wrong prediction is worth 0 points.
- Players are ranked overall according to how many correct predictions they have made during the tournament.
- A single competition may contain matches from different tournaments. Check the competitions main page for more information on which cricket tournaments are included.
- After all the matches from the tournament is finished, the top-ranking player(s) will be contacted via e-mail with instructions on how to collect their prize(s). The prize(s) must be collected within the deadline given in the e-mail which usually will be 14 days from receiving an email from us.
- If you want to expedite this process, you can add your betting account ID on your profile settings so we can automatically fetch it before contacting you.
- Any cash prizes will be paid out to the winners' betting account on our sponsor's website, in the form of free bets, vouchers and/or equivalents. Information on who the current sponsor is will be available at the competition landing page.
- The recipient of the cash prizes needs to make sure that they are following the rules and regulations of the region they are from when accepting and using our sponsors website. OnlineCricketBetting.net is not responsible for any of our users actions beyond our website.
- In the event of several players ending up with the same amount of correct predictions, the competition will be decided with a random draw.
Last updated 28 July 2019