Bet365 accepts players from all over the world.
The point? They have to accept lots of different payment options.
Here’s a shortlist of payment options they accept:
- Visa/Visa Debit
- Bank Wire
First thing – you can use this list for both deposits and cash outs.
Second thing – most options here have a min deposit of $1-$5. This is great for bettors on a budget.
Third thing – all of these options clear instantly, except for bank wires and checks which usually take a couple of days.
Now, let’s look at what offers you can have once you make your deposit.
How to create an account at Bet365
There are a lot of our readers that contact us asking us how to create an account at Bet365. We decided to create a video that shows the entire process which you can view above or at youtube. If you should have any additional questions regarding depositing money or in setting up your account the customer service at Bet365 will more than likely be able to help – if not, shoot us an email!
What Can You Bet On?
You have lots of betting options here.
(That should go without saying though.)
Let’s start with cricket – what are some of the sub-markets and betting options you’ll have?
- Match Coupon – Asia Cup, Twenty20 World Cup
- Asia Cup – To win match, top team bowler, batsman matches, to win the toss, man of the match, match handicap
- Asia Cup 2016 – To win outright, top team batsman, top batsman, top team bowler
- Moment One Day Cup – To win the match, 1st over total runs, batsman matches, to win the toss, most match sixes, player performances
- Twenty20 World Cup – To win the match, most match sixes, a fifty to be scored in the match, runs at fall of 1st wicket, most run outs
- Ashes Series 2017/2018
- World Cup 2019
See what I mean? Plenty of options for cricket fans.
Everything is easy to find, too. You can sort matches by all or matches running with the next 24 hours.
You can also stream live cricket matches. More than 70,000 matches stream each year, which is on top of their live audio feeds.
One thing worth noting – I have seen complaints about their in-play portal being slow to load. But I’d bet this depends on each person’s internet speeds.
What about other markets?
I’m glad you asked.
While our focus is on cricket, you can also bet on markets like:
- American Football
- Aussie Rules
- Cricket (duh!)
- Gaelic Sports
- Greyhound Racing
- Horse Racing
- Ice Hockey
Etc. This is the tip of the iceberg.
You can do live streaming with most – if not all – of their markets. This is open to any Bet365 account holder who has at least a $1 balance.
The best part – their in-play coverage, live streaming – the whole shebang – is compatible with (their) iOS and Android apps.
The same can’t be said for other devices because I don’t have own any. But I’d assume they can visit and use Bet365’s mobile-responsive site.
Conclusion on Bet365
Okay, end of the road.
How does Bet365 fare? Should cricket bettors join?
Yes – I give them an A. Which is a slightly better rating than 888.
- Everyone agrees they’re a legit sportsbook.
- You have tons of cricket betting options and markets.
- Cricket matches are streamed live – which you can also bet on live. And, do so from any device.
- Their offers are on par with other sportsbooks, if not better.
Where they drop the ball?
- No cricket specific offers.
Pretty minor in the grand scheme of things, no?
At the end of the day, 19 MILLION customers can’t be wrong. Bet365 is one of the best sportsbooks out there.
So don’t wait …use the link below to visit Bet365 and create your account now.