Top 7 IPL Betting Sites
Our list of the 7 best IPL betting sites online:
- Betway – Huge selection of IPL betting markets
- 10CRIC – Best for IPL promotions for Indians
- ComeOn – Good odds and welcome bonus
- Casumo – Trustworthy brand from EU
- 1xBet – Massive selection of deposit options and withdrawals
- Dafabet – Live streams and asian handicaps is easily found
- Bet365 – The best reputation among any onlien betting site
Our top choices as listed above all have different advantages and their ratings are so close that our own preferences affects where we placed them in this list.
At the end of the day, you can’t go wrong whichever site you choose, though we do recommend you read our in-depth review of each betting site to learn more about them.
We do have good reason to recommend our preferred betting sites in this order, even though they each follow one another closely in our ratings.
Create Your Account and Deposit Money
Once you’ve picked your IPL betting site, you will need to open up an account before you can even think about placing some bets.
Most betting sites let you open an account in very similar ways:
- Hit the Sign-up or Registration button
- Choose a Username and Password
- Enter your personal details as required (email, address, currency of choice)
- Confirm your details (often a confirmation email is sent to you as well)
Once you’ve confirmed your email address, you are good to login to your account. This is when you will be able to make your first deposit.
- Visit the cashier
- Select your preferred banking option
- Choose amount to deposit
- Add the required details for your deposit method (ID, credit card number, email address, bank account number, etc.)
Your funds are usually available instantly, though there are some deposit methods where it may take a little longer.
The most common deposit methods are:
- Credit Cards (Visa, MasterCard)
- e-Wallets (Neteller, Skrill, ecoPayz)
- Prepaid cards (AstroPay, Paysafecard)
- Cryptocurrencies (Bitcoin, Litecoin, Ethereum, etc.)
- Bank transfer
- Instant banking
Not every method is equally convenient for everyone. Be sure to check our reviews and a betting sites banking information before you sign up for an account. It would be annoying to find out that there is no convenient deposit option for you after you have signed up.
Bet on the IPL - Place your Bets
Now that you have an account at your preferred betting site and have deposited some money, you can look into placing your first IPL bets.
Get the right start with IPL betting online with OCB!
Most betting sites will offer the same or very similar betting options for you to choose from. First of all, you will need to find the IPL under the cricket markets available at your betting site. Then select the match you want to bet on. This will then open up all currently available betting options that you can choose from. You can pick one and place a single bet, which will be displayed on your betting slip. Or you can select several bets and either place multiple bets or even an accumulator bet.
The most common IPL bets you will find are:
- Match Winner
- Match Handicap
- Winner of Coin Toss
- Top Batsman
- Top Bowler
- Total Wickets
- Player Performance
- Highest Opening Partnership
- Total Ducks
- Total Maidens
- 1st Over Total Runs
- Total Fours/Sixes
- Man of the Match
Sometimes your choice is a matter of personal preference, but the smarter bet is the one made based on experience and knowledge. In general, the more popular the markets are, the better odds you will find, but that also usually mean the betting sites are more confident in their odds. Looking at more niche markets, there is a bigger house edge, but the potential for finding good bets are likely much better.
Many of these bets are pre-match bets and cannot be changed once a match has begun. There are additionally in-play bets as well, which you can place as long as the match is on-going.
If you are new to IPL Betting, you might want to look into our IPL predictions to help you along.